martes, 23 de agosto de 2011

TO BE

To be the light of the immersed Sun in your delicate body and in your delicate world, clarifying in the doubt and the darkness.

To be a freedom in order that you could express what makes you feel my look.
To be a certainty, this way to fulfill your dreams.
To be a justice and to be a reason to break with your routine.
To be a rest and to avoid the fatigue.
To be a coffee and to wake up with my smell every day.
To be Draco Rosa and to sing to you to the ear Crash Push.
To be distance and nearness not to disapear.
To be your tears to turn into smiles.
To be an energy to be able to touch and to be whisper you what I want of you and for you to be.
To be a concentration me to embered on your profession
To be A Sea ... more, more and you inside me.

No hay comentarios: